A blog of infinite Choobism, and thence of incredible awesomeness.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

JESUS

This guy says Jesus will return in 2007.

I have no reason to doubt him; he is, after all, one of the most respected Theologians living on the streets today. The question is, what will happen if big J does come back? He won't be all that popular with the Christians of today (you know, because he lacks a certain whiteness). Chances are he will be quietly taken away to Gitmo, or possible the underground vatican sex dungeons, so he doesn't get in the way of God's work.

Still, I say welcome back Jeebus. You should get together with this dude. He's been waiting for you, along with many many other retarded cunts.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Choobis, is that picture of your boyfriend? you should tell him to brush his teeth before he suck you cock, you asshole.

Bazarov said...

Didn't he already come back? Wasn't that him we roasted in Waco? Or did he drink the Kool-Aid at Jonestown? No, wait, I know! He chased the comet!
If he did come back, you know he'd be swallowed up for marketing..."Now the new Chia Jeebus Pet! Don't even add water and it'll still grow! And if it dies just wait three days!"
Ahh, the possibilities are endless.

Anonymous said...

Christianity should have dental.
sheesh.

Unknown said...

Is that really Sloth?

Anonymous said...

I may be a cocksucking homo, but I still smile when I think about how atheists will burn in hell. Sure, I gargle with the semen of a thousand sailors, but I plan to repent. So fuck off and die choobus, you handsome devil.

Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR EFFING BLOG MORE OFTEN, OH MIGHTY CHOOBUS.

DON'T BE A PANSY LIKE RA.

PEACE OUT.

Anonymous said...

I agree with god on this one. Choobus update your blog, or else I'll shove the biggest pineapple up your ass when you get to hell.

Anonymous said...

choobis update your blog! its almost been a month!

Anonymous said...

Cripes. How old are you people? Is your dick that small that you need to attack handicapped people to feel like a man? You're not helping any atheist cause I know of, man, who the hell would want to be associated with you?